Sunday, November 27, 2011

Did I just say THAT?

Sometimes to amuse myself, I keep a running record of the most ridiculous things that come out of my mouth, while parenting my funny kiddos with autism. I thought I would share this weeks top ten, Letterman style, with you all.

1.)  "No Ethan, you cannot have cheese puffs for dinner, because you already had them for lunch."

2.)  "Ethan, for the love of God, would you please keep your pants on for just one hour?"

3.) "You already had 5 baths today, you are going to shrivel up into a prune."

4.)  "Ethan, please go back to bed it's only 2:30 a.m."

5.)  "Mia, please go back to bed it's only 4:00 a.m."

6.)   "Ethan do NOT hang off the side of the deck, I cannot jump down to catch you!"

7.)  "Mia, if you eat this apple, I will give you 3 lollipops."

8.)  "Mia ate a roll and asked for another, Happy Thanksgiving Mia!"

9.)  "Ethan get OFF THE ROOF OF THE VAN!"

10.)  "Ethan, you are entirely orange, I see you found the cheese puffs again."


Feel free to comment and add your own. I know you have them parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment