Friday, March 8, 2013

I survived.

 I survived it. Vista break week, March 4th - 8th.

At the end of every single loooong break week, all I can think of is, where is my SHIRT? You know, the one that reads, "I survived a break week."

This week was no different. So here I am getting ready for bed (thank god) and all I want to do is grab that "pretend" T-shirt, and a glass of wine and decompress.

Here are some highlights of the week:

-Ethan basically decided clothing was optional approximately 50% of the week.

-Mia decided eating was optional 60 % of the week.

-There was only one "Ethan escape" and I returned with him without the assistance of 911.

-The IPads are both still intact despite a few head butts and drop kicks.

-There were only four major meltdowns. Two of which, were Momma's.


Tomorrow I head to King of Prussia Mall with a friend.  I think I've earned it.






No comments:

Post a Comment